- WhenNovember 21, 2020
A special night of experimental improvisational soundscapes exploring the concept of light, texture and space. Six musicians perform improvised solos and then their combined response to the works of Lesley Dumbrell, Trevor Vickers, Virginia Coventry and Richard Dunn in the current exhibition, Lightworks at the Drill Hall Gallery. Expect the sound of surprise.
1. Pip Gazard & Siena Mitchell: electronics
2. Rhys Butler: alto saxophone solo
3. Brian McNamara: electronic invented instruments solo
4. Richard Johnson: bass clarinet/soprano saxophone solo
5. Charles Martin: electronic computer based solo
6. Miroslav Bukovsky: trumpet solo +
7. collective improvisation
Music event begins at 7.15pm and ends at 8.45pm. Drinks available for purchase at the event and any drinks must be consumed while seated.