- Session 111 October, 6.00pm - 9.00pm
- Session 225 October, 6.00pm - 9.00pm
- Session 31 November, 6.00 - 9.00pm
- Session 4 8 November, 6.00 - 9.00pm
- Session 515 November, 6.00 - 9.00pm
- Session 622 November, 6.00 - 9.00pm
- Session 729 November, 6.00 - 9.00pm
Join us for a 3 hour evening session of writing in the gallery with a short dinner break. PARSA is kindly contributing dinner for participants. During the break take a moment to refresh and look at our exhibition Still in my mind, Gurindji experience, location and visuality.
Enjoy the surroundings of community and creativity to generate momentum on your thesis writing. Use the dynamic environment of the gallery to spur on your own creative output.
Tables and chairs provided. Attendance is free, but registration is essential. Please use the link above.
Essential COVID-19 information for visitors to the Drill Hall Gallery here