Essential information for visitors to the Drill Hall Gallery in relation to COVID-19
For your safety the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia.
To enter the gallery you must:
- Comply with relevant ACT Public Health Directions and Guidelines
- Ensure physical (social) distancing, maintaining a distance of at least 1.5 metres
- Comply with occupancy limits displayed in the gallery and at room entrances
- Do not enter if you’re unwell.
- Do not enter if you’ve been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
- Do not enter if you have recently been in a COVID affected area and are required to by the ACT Government: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/updates/covid-19-affected-areas
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
- Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
- Use contactless payment for any purchases made at the Drill Hall Gallery.
- Wearing a mask should you wish to.
For ANU related COVID information visit: https://www.anu.edu.au/covid-19-advice
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe during this time.