Essential information for visitors to the Drill Hall Gallery in relation to COVID-19
For your safety the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia.
To enter the gallery you must:
- As of October 16 2022 masks are not mandatory in the gallery, in keeping with ANU policy, but please wear one should you wish to.
- Comply with relevant ACT Public Health Directions and Guidelines
- Comply with any occupancy limits displayed in the gallery and at room entrances
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
- Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
For ANU related COVID information visit: https://www.anu.edu.au/covid-19-advice