Essential information for visitors to the
Drill Hall Gallery in relation to COVID-19
For your safety the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia. We will be collecting contact tracing information from all visitors to the gallery.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment while visiting the Drill Hall Gallery at this time we request that you:
- Stay at home if you’re unwell.
- Stay at home if you’ve been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
- Stay home if you have recently been in a COVID affected area and are required to by the ACT Government: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/updates/covid-19-affected-areas
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
- Wear a face mask
- Assist our staff in filling out your contact tracing information on entry and exit from the gallery. If possible please register on arrival using the Check in CBR app. You can also check in manually.
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance from other visitors and staff.
- Comply with the number restrictions clearly signposted in each of the gallery spaces.
- Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
- Use contactless payment for any purchases made at the Drill Hall Gallery.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app if you haven’t already.
For ANU related COVID information visit: https://www.anu.edu.au/covid-19-advice
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe during this time.