- DateAug 2, 2021
Bring your own sketch pad/paper and pencils, have a drink and draw the figure in company. Take the time to look at the three concurrent exhibitions in the gallery: I weave what I have seen: The War Rugs of Afghanistan, Hands on Studio; The Town, and A Shared Enchantment: Japanese, Australian and New Zealand contemporary enamelling.
This is not a formal drawing class, but we are happy to give you some tips if you need them. The model will be clothed during this session.
Tickets include entry and a drink.
For your safety, the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia. We will be collecting contact tracing information from all visitors to the gallery.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment while visiting the Drill Hall Gallery at this time we request that you:
● Stay at home if you are unwell.
● Stay at home if you have been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
● You must wear a face mask while in the Drill Hall Gallery.
● Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
● Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
● Assist our staff in filling out your contact tracing information on entry and exit from the gallery.
● Maintain 1.5 metres distance from other visitors and staff.
● Comply with the number restrictions clearly signposted in each of the gallery spaces.
● Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
● Use contactless payment for any purchases made at the Drill Hall Gallery.
● Download the COVIDSafe app if you have not already.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe during this time.