- WhenFri 23 February — Sun 8 April 2018
- OpeningThu 22 February 2018
- CuratorTerence Maloon
In even the most perfunctory effort to describe the characteristic phenomena of our age, we are struck time and again by how much the world is out of joint – by the incredible disparities in the circumstances and conditions of different parts of society and different parts of the world, in people’s lived experience and what they can possibly hope for.
Curated by Terence Maloon, the works in this exhibition by Nick Danziger, Merilyn Fairskye, Ciara O’Brien, David Stephenson, Martin Walch, Anne Zahalka set up conflicting perspectives that highlight some of the more troubling aspects of our globalised age.
Buy Now /
$25 $17.50 (30% discount) + $10 postage
- TitleIncommensurable: Photomedia in the Era of Globalisation
- SpecsPaperback, 56 pages, 20 x 22 cm
- PublisherPublished 2018 by DHG Publishing
- DetailsNick Danziger. Marilyn Fairskye, Ciara O’Brien, David Stephenson, Martin Walch, Anne Zahalka; Text by Terence Maloon
$25$17.50 (30% discount) + $10 postage / Buy Now