Congratulations to School of Art and Design students and staff for making it through a tough semester!
Join us at the Drill Hall Gallery for a very happy hour (or two) and celebrate with your lecturers and colleagues.
For your safety, the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia. We will be collecting contact tracing information from all visitors to the gallery.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment while visiting the Drill Hall Gallery at this time we request that you:
● Stay at home if you are unwell.
● Stay at home if you have been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
● Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
● Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
● Assist our staff in filling out your contact tracing information on entry and exit from the gallery.
● Maintain 1.5 metres distance from other visitors and staff.
● Comply with the number restrictions clearly signposted in each of the gallery spaces.
● Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
● Use contactless payment for any purchases made at the Drill Hall Gallery.
● Download the COVIDSafe app if you have not already.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe during this time.