- Session 4Tuesday, 21 March 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 5Tuesday, 28 March 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 6Tuesday, 4 April 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 8WEDNESDAY, 26 April 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 9Tuesday, 2 May 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 10Tuesday, 9 May 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 11Tuesday, 16 May 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 12Tuesday, 23 May 2023 6:00 pm
- Session 13Tuesday, 30 May 2023 6:00 pm
ANU Higher Degree Research peers are invited to write in the fresh and creative environment of the ANU Drill Hall Gallery. BYO computer. Dinner provided by PARSA.
Join us for a 3 hour evening session of writing in the gallery. Enjoy a short dinner break with food provided by PARSA. During the break take a moment to refresh and look at the current exhibition in the gallery, FLUENT: Noŋgirrŋa Marawili and Leo Loomans. Tuesday’s from 6–9pm through to May. Note exception of 18 April (no session) and 26 April (a Wednesday). Enjoy the surroundings of community and creativity to generate momentum on your thesis writing. Use the dynamic environment of the gallery to spur on your own creative output.
Buy Now / $35+$10 postage
- TitleFluent: Noŋgirrŋa Marawili & Leo Loomans
- SpecsSoftcover, 84 pages.
- PublisherTexts by Terence Maloon and Michael Snape. Published 2023 by DHG Publishing
- DetailsDesigned by Andrew Darragh and Ricardo Felipe
- ISBN978 0 6454883 3 3
- Price$35+$10 postage / Buy Now